Agape Chinese Ministry (爱加倍华文堂) has been established for 10 years (2001 – 2011). It has been a journey filled with toil and tears, yet filled with God’s abundant grace.
Ten years ago, we saw a need in the Pek Kio community – many Chinese-speaking heartlanders and friends have never heard of the gospel. The burden of love that God deposited into our hearts, propelled us to start the Chinese Ministry on 7 January 2001. We stepped out to share the love of Jesus and disciple the heartlanders and Chinese-speaking friends into becoming gospel-shaped believers.
In recent years, God miraculously opened another door and brought into our midst, men and women from various provinces, towns and cities in China. This gave us the opportunity to befriend the people from China, introduce Jesus Christ to them and present them with the opportunity of enjoying the new life as disciples of Jesus Christ.
God is still at work! He is touching lives and building His church, ”…the city on a hill” among these precious Chinese-speaking people.
“...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 1:6)
We welcome you to visit Agape Baptist Church and experience God’s love and blessings with us at our:
- Chinese Midweek Service on Thursdays @ 8.00pm at the LOR Room (Level 3).
- Happy Thursday; a place to befriend the Chinese-speaking locals and China friends once every month on Thursdays @ 8.00pm at the LOR Room (Level 3).
- Chinese Cell Meeting on Fridays @ 8.00pm at 36B, Hertford Road S219388.
- 华文堂崇拜会: 每逢星期四, 晚上八点, LOR Room (Level 3)
- 开心星期四: 一个吃得开心, 玩得开心, 聊得开心的聚会, 一个月一次, 星期四, 晚上八点, LOR Room (Level 3)
- 团契小组: 每逢星期五, 晚上八点, Hertford Room (Level 3)