Agape Worship Ministry's lead role:-
- To lift up the name of Jesus through our praise and worship.
- Our aim is to facilitate an exuberant praise and reflective worship environment that magnifies Jesus and His work on the cross.
- Our desire is to become faithful followers of Jesus Christ ourselves, and with that mindset, lead others in worship of Him.
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth,
for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.”
The mission statement of Agape Worship Ministry:-
- Leading in ever-growing, word-centered and spirit-led worship of God.
The win of the ministry is three-fold:-
- It is first a commitment to be growing in our knowledge of God, and then in the area of skill and technical competence. Genuine worship of God calls for devotion, prayer and daily reading of His word.
- These disciplines lead to the true worship of God and an understanding who He truly is. Our public worship must be birthed out of our private worship of God.
- We endeavour to be yielded to the Holy Spirit's leading in our praise and worship, where sensitivity to the guidance of the Spirit takes precedence over pre-planned forms and structures.
Our focus this year is:-
- Multiplying a New Breed. The anchoring scriptures from which this was drawn are 1 Kings 19:16 and Genesis 12:1.
“…and anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from Abel Meholah to succeed you as prophet.”
1 Kings 19:16
“The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household
and go to the land I will show you.”
Elijah’s appointment of Elisha calling to take over his prophetic role as well as Abraham’s to leave a place of comfort are two renowned stories that the Lord showed us as we embrace the expansion plans of the church.
- Training Young People in our churches and communities is paramount to both the "today" and "tomorrow" of our church.
- We believe this is a year of raising "Elishas" and of multiplication in different areas of our lives.
- As we move out of our comfort zones, God is calling us to multiply a new breed of worshipers.